Information we Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, for example by contacting us.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to contact you, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; when sharing your information with us, you implicitly allow us to use it.
- You may revoke the information shared with us at any time, unless this information stays necessary for us to fulfill our obligations to you, or to secure our legal position.
- We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services and obligations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- We share your information with other parties as far as necessary to make the delivery of the ordered products possible.
- We engage certain third parties to perform functions and provide services to Bluetiecompany, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers: If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws: We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity; (d) security, or technical issues; (e) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as for example Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain jurisdictions, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights here below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using our contact-form.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to request us to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. We will generally delete your personal information upon request. Absent exceptional circumstances, like where we are required to store data for legal reasons or when this would harm our legal interest, including the fulfillment of what we have agreed about.
- Object: You can object to our processing of your information, as far as this does not harm our legal position.
How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Bluetiecompany, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact us via the contact-form.